We see a world where everyone knows how to ask better questions of themselves and each other – ethically, creatively, with integrity and heart. As a result the world can work better for ever for everyone. There will be more inquiry and sharing, less ignorance, less fear and more adventure.
We know how amazing the impact of just a few questions can be over time, and we know some of you will uncover some incredible insights, ideas and opportunities which we hope you’ll be more able to take advantage of, leverage and share.
Just imagine.. What if everyone knew how to ask better questions?
So our goal is to make this foundation course Questions 101™ the best possible course it can be, in time to translate it into every language and have it become the bedrock of global communication. That starts one day at a time, one person at a time, one conversation at a time, one question at a time.
How could we make this better?
How can you help?
- Firstly ask yourself better questions and help others do the same by sharing the opportunity for them to do this course at www.Questions101.com
- When you know the value of asking better questions send us a testimonial – be it written or in video so we can share it and help inspire others.
- Volunteer to support people during the course and at our live events on the phone, web and in the world.
- Choose to learn about becoming one of our joint venture partners and help people learn about Questions 101, as well as becoming one of our certified coaches or licensed partners.
- Learn about, Donate and support the registered charity Freedom International NOW – have you already experienced the power and value from paying it forward.
If you would love to do the course but really can’t afford to please get in touch with Freedom International NOW as they can explore scholarship options, partnershape programs and grants.